An Introduction to Coaching - 2 day course - CIPD Training
Are you looking to bring out the best in the people around you within your workplace? If so, this invaluable introduction to coaching is perfect for you. Not only is it a great introduction, but also a solid foundation in which to adopt a ‘coaching management style’.
Suitability - Who should attend?
An Introduction to Coaching is an ideal choice if you’re a line manager wishing to develop your coaching style and challenge individuals within your organisation to reach their full potential.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
By the end of An Introduction to Coaching course you will be able to:
- identify coaching values
- evaluate different coaching models and how they are used
- develop your own coaching style
- apply coach-mentoring techniques for performance and development issues
- give feedback as a coach
- develop action plans for coaching in the workplace.
All CIPD Training programmes can be run in-house, where we can tailor the content to your organisation’s unique needs.
Training Course Content
Coaching – an overview
- definitions from leaders in the field
- coaching for skills
- performance improvement and potential
- philosophical underpinning
- identify your collective values around coaching
- peer coaching sessions
- emotional intelligence
- practice a range of models
- GROW model
- appreciative enquiry
- coaching techniques for performance and development issues
Giving and receiving feedback effectively as a coach
- skills and techniques
- skills practice.
Non-member Fee: £880 + VAT
CIPD Member Fee: £790 + VAT
Shaping the future of the HR and L&D profession. The CIPD is championing better work and working lives, setting the benchmark for excellence in people and organisational development. With more than 100 programmes, CIPD Training is one of the UK's...
Find out more about this An Introduction to Coaching course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!