We offer this programme in 2 different formats:
1. 20-22 Nov - as a virtual classroom split into 3 x 5 hrs sessions all starting at 9.30 a.m. UK time, and
2. 11-12 Dec 2023 - in-person - 2 full days in central London
Investment Performance Measurement
This course guides participants through an understanding of the fundamentals of investment performance measurement. Led by an expert instructor and former senior City banker, delegates will examine all aspects of performance measurement
This practical two day training run by a former senior City banker has been designed for anyone who needs to understand the fundamentals of measuring investment performance. Learn about the evolution of the asset and wealth management industries including the lasted industry trends as well as some of the findings from behavioural finance.
You may be also interested in our:
- Strategic Asset Allocation & Portfolio Management - in-company
- FI Attribution - in-company
- Corporate Valuation - in-company only
and other corporate finance courses.
Upcoming start dates
11 December, 2023
Performance Measurement training course content
The main topics covered in the Investment Performance Measurement course are:
- Calculating money and time weighted returns
- Dealing with currencies and fees
- Using benchmarks
- Risk calculation
- Portfolio attibution
- Presenting performance
- Global Investment Performance Standards (“GIPS”)
- Market trends
- Behavioural Finance
- The content of this course is highly practical and build around case studies and exercises to equip you with the financial statement reading and calculating skills set on completion.
- Small groups (between 6-15 people) allow you to interact with the trainer and other participants and ask as many questions as you want.*
- If required, you will receive some support after the course completion.
- In order to help us establish your individual and business concerns you will be asked to fill pre-course questionnaire.
- You will benefit from a comprehensive take away course documentation.
Because of the practical nature of the course the number of places is limited and will be filled on first come, first accepted basis. We advise to book in advance in order to avoid disappointment.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Business Valuation
- Portfolio Management
- Investment Management
- Equity Sales & Research
- Fund Management
- Pension Funds
- Institutional Investors
Outcome / Qualification etc.
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Calculate money and time weighted returns
- Understand the benchmarks and indices and use them to measure performance
- Calculate and measure risk
- Track errors in performance
- Apply portfolio attribution
- Understand and apply Global Investment Performance Standards
- Present performance results prepare reports
Successful completion of this Investment Performance Measurement programme earns Course Certificate
Average rating 5
It really exceeded my expectations. Would love to know and attend more.
Really informative and helpful. I really enjoyed working through the practical examples in Excel.
Very informative and interactive. The trainer is very experienced and has a wealth of knowledge.
Online edition: Early Bird price £1850 + VAT, regular price is £1995 + VAT. There is no VAT charge if you are based outside of the UK.
London edition: £1850 + VAT Early bird going up to £2095 + VAT.
We offer 5% discount for 2 and 10% for 3 people.
If you have a team of 4 or more this course can be customised and organised in-house at your convenience.
Eureka Financial is a provider of banking, finance, regulatory, risk and wealth management training courses. We also offer some business management and soft skills training programmes. Based in London, UK, we organise public courses in London as well as tailored in-house...