Learn how to adapt your modelling skills to meet the requirements of a hotel asset. From the modelling of the hotel operation to capital structure of the acquisition (debt and equity), this course will show you how to independently assess the performance of a hotel acquisition project. This course will give you the fundamental knowledge, skills, and practice to be able to make business decisions related to hotel investments.
Global hotel transaction volumes continue to increase, given hotel’s relatively attractive yield profile. Those individuals who know how to model the peculiarities of this asset class are gaining a valuable competitive edge. Invest in your future with this one-day course by learning how to model a hotel asset to make better investment decisions.
Invest in your future with this one-day course by learning how to model a hotel asset to make better investment decisions.
On this course you will…
- Review the economics and structure of hotel market
- Analyse the main growth drivers, business models and organizational forms of the international hospitality industry
- Model the financial impact of the main operational contract types
- Learn the key performance indicators of a hotel operation
- Effectively interpret financial information of a hotel (incl. USALI)
- Examine the different methods of hotel valuation
- Make better hotel acquisition decisions
Upcoming start dates
Enquire for more course dates, delivery options, location and price.
- In Company
- United Kingdom
Suitability - Who should attend?
Real Estate Analyst or Real Estate Investor
Training Course Content
Structure of the Hotel Market
- Hospitality and tourism market
- Products, business models and new trends
- Types of operational contracts
- Case study: Analysis of the strategy of an international hotel chain
Financial Analysis of a Hotel Operation
- Calculation of Hospitality Key Performance Indicators
- Benchmarking of hotel operations
- The Uniform System of Account for the lodging industry (USALI)
- Analysis of financial ratios
- Case study: Analysis of sample financial statements
Hotel Acquisition Model
- Methods of hotel valuation
- Asset management strategies for hotel investment
- Overview of hotel capital market
- Principles of the capital structure (Equity & Debt)
- Case Study: Valuation of a single hotel acquisition
- Case Study: Valuation of a hotel chain
Why choose Bayfield Training
Over 25 years in business
Original Content, Unique Delivery
+90% courses review rating from past delegates
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Bayfield Training - Real Estate Executive Education
To bridge the professional and academic gap in the Real Estate Sector Bayfield Training is a prominent global supplier of investment grade Real Estate executive education. Having begun 25 years ago as pioneers in the field of Real Estate Financial...