Hospitality Manager - Level 4 - Apprenticeship Standard
Employers will set their own entry requirements, but individuals should have had supervisory responsibility in order to start on this apprenticeship.
What apprentices will learn
- Monitor and manage income and costs
- Develop and effectively communicate own plans and strategy to management team
- Monitor customer satisfaction to ensure product / service is delivered according to their profile and business requirements
- Manage people performance and capability, and develop teams in line with operational policy and procedures
- Proactively seek and drive activities that support the achievement of the business vision and objectives
Find a Registered Training Provider
Request information to connect with registered training providers who can deliver this training.
Please note this training is specifically for employers in England looking to train apprentices, not individuals looking to achieve this qualification.
Upcoming start dates
Enquire for details
- In Company