Network engineer - Level 4 - Apprenticeship StandardFind Registered Apprenticeship Training Providers - For Employers
Network engineer - Level - Apprenticeship Standard
Set by employer. Candidates will usually have one of the following:
- A levels
- a level 3 apprenticeship or other relevant qualification
- relevant experience or an aptitude test with a focus on functional maths
What apprentices will learn
- principles of networking, protocols and associated technologies
- using diagnostic tools to find the causes of system failure
- architecture of a typical business IT system
- designing simple networks from specification and optimising performance
- installing and configuring network parts, including switches, routers and firewalls
- undertaking system upgrades and integrating software into an existing network
- interpreting written requirements and technical specifications
- logging and responding to network service calls
Apprentices must achieve an internationally recognised vendor or professional qualification, selected by the employer.
Before taking their end-point assessment, apprentices must achieve level 2 English and maths (equivalent to GCSEs at grades A* to C)
Find a Registered Training Provider
Request information to connect with registered training providers who can deliver this training.
Please note this training is specifically for employers in England looking to train apprentices, not individuals looking to achieve this qualification.
Provider: Find Registered Apprenticeship Training Providers - For Employers
Apprenticeship Training from Registered Training Providers
If your company is looking for registered training providers to train your apprentices, findcourses is here to help. If you pay the Apprenticeship Levy, or are receiving co-investment government funding to invest in your employee development through apprenticeships, then you...
Request information - obligation free
Please only fill out this form if you are a UK employer looking to find training for your apprentice/s. This training is not for individuals looking to achieve this qualification.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.