Engineering Institute of Technology
The Engineering Institute of Technology (EIT) is one of the only higher education providers in the world specializing in engineering and is fully accredited by the exacting standards of the Australian Government, giving you access to world class, industry-oriented education. Our programs are designed by an international body of industry experts ensuring that the content remains current with rapidly changing technology and our students graduate with the cutting-edge skills required in the real world.
Why choose EIT for your professional training?
- Internationally-recognised engineering qualifications
- Flexible study modes for working professionals
- Applied, relevant, industry-driven course content
- Presented by international faculty, renowned experts in their field
- Interactive course delivery using the latest web-based technologies
- Engaging, interesting and motivational training
- Access to enormous depth of reference and research materials
- Technical support network via the EIT Alumni group
- Cost-effective with a choice of payment plans
- Personalised delivery in small group sizes
EIT is a sister company of the well known and reputable engineering training organisation, IDC Technologies. IDC has been operating for over 20 years, from offices throughout the world, delivering practical short courses to well over 300,000 engineers and technicians. The training courses delivered by EIT are recognised by international bodies in the Engineering industries.
The Engineering Institute of Technology (EIT) delivers industry-driven programs to ensure our students have the skills required in the real industrial world. Our four Bachelor of Science degrees and four Master degrees are available on campus in Perth, Western Australia and online. Our Master of Engineering (Industrial Automation) is available on campus in Perth, Western Australia, and Melbourne, Victoria, as well as online.
Average rating 4.8Based on 89 reviews
Tell us what kind of professional training you're looking for and we'll put you in touch with relevant training providers who will send you a quote.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!