Event Planning and Business Management Diploma Level 3:
Event Planning and Business Management Diploma Level 3
If the answer is yes then this Event Planning and Business Management Diploma is the perfect opportunity!
What could be more fun than planning amazing events?
If you have excellent organisational skills, can effectively communicate on a professional level, and enjoy working to deadlines, then you might wish to consider a career in Event Planning, Designing and Decorating.
During this course, you will acquire the relevant knowledge and skills needed to plan, design, and facilitate events. For example, you will study: how to budget an event, how to target your goals and audience, event planning as an industry and the process of planning an event. So you will be able to obtain a career in this field.
Who is it for:
Anyone currently working in or hoping to work in the event planning industry in a managerial position
- Way of Working with clients
- Process of planning an event
- Invitations, Greetings and Dress Code
- Explore Table Manners and Table Settings
- The Event Management
- What is Event Management
- Identifying Event Types
- Accounting Fundamentals
- Understanding Types of accounting
- How to make sense of your accounts
- Tracking sales and Keeping inventory
- How to control and manage expenses
- Process of Avoiding illegal accounting
- Introduction to bookkeeping
- Proper Bookkeeping Tips
- Tax Tracking & Reporting Methodologies
- An audit Handling
- Preparing, before you start your business
- Preparation – Introduction to Marketing Fundamentals
- How to Set up your Business
- Process of Running your Business
- Overview of Business Plan
- Way of Launching your Business
- Marketing Techniques
- Understanding your Marketing Plan
- Low cost marketing techniques
- Brand Developing Process
- Social Media and Online Marketing Tips
- Public Relations and Advertising
Successful candidates will be awarded Diploma in Event Planning and Business Management – Level 3.
This course would be beneficial to the following careers:
- Small, medium as well as big business owners
- Event planner
- Event organizer
- Catering services
- Seminar and meeting planner
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Non-accredited external qualification
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Event Planning and Business Management Diploma Level 3 course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!