IASeminars - Financial reporting and international accounting professional courses
IASeminars is an independent financial training company operating globally and specialising in international accountancy (IFRS & US GAAP, IPSAS). Originally founded in the UK in 2002, IASeminars has since expanded to become a successful worldwide organisation offering regular courses in four different languages across five continents as well as online. Since IASeminars started offering training, more than 18,000 participants from 3,000 organisations have come from 150 different countries to attend more than 1,600 events designed, organised and delivered by IASeminars.
Open courses, In House Training and Online learning solutions
IASeminars offers more than 100 courses titles, which each year are delivered by an international faculty of subject experts. Our training events and clients supported by a friendly, and helpful Support Team, who work hard to ensure that every customer attends the course that is right for them!
Choose from open courses in a range of locations; a bespoke in house event; or online.
Why choose IASeminars?
- Over 15 years' experience in the field of international accounting standards
- High levels of customer satisfaction and repeat business
- Fantastic customer service and support
- Training delivered by 30 subject-matter specialists in key financial areas
- Flexible training solutions made cost-effective for your organisation
- Accredited by the British Accreditation Council (BAC) and the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA)
Average rating 4.4Based on 59 reviews
To request information from IASeminars, please fill out the following details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!