Certificate in Business Process Management & ImprovementInforma Middle East
To harness the work done and increase productivity in organisations, it is essential to understand how to manage business processes. This course explores the need for managing business processes and how process modelling, mapping and analysis are all parts of a larger framework for achieving higher quality through Business Process Management and Improvement. You will explore the essential steps to process mapping and the critical success factors of continuously improving your operations. The course provides a practical framework for you to understand and model business processes, and describes how to develop and continuously improve a variety of process types.
Business process modelling is mainly used to map a workflow so you can understand, analyse and make positive changes to that workflow or process. The usage of diagrams helps you to visualise this process and make better decisions. During this highly interactive, high-energy four-day course, you will acquire the knowledge and skills to accurately model business processes at both, the enterprise as well as detailed workflow levels.
The course also provides a step-by-step approach to effectively analyse processes to ensure that business process models accurately reflect reality and include stakeholder requirements. The concepts during the course are transferred by means of short, focused presentations which are joined with practical learning workshop sessions. In these sessions, the knowledge gained is applied to real-world examples and case studies. Rapid learning of the methods and techniques is achieved by means of group work, participant discussion, facilitator interaction and case studies.
The concepts and content of this course are based on years of best practice gleaned from hands-on experience in Business Processes Management & Improvement (BPMI) within various industries and subject matter domains across commercial and public sectors. This course is your roadmap for developing your BPMI professional skills.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- Understand the value of Business Processes Management & Improvement (BPMI) and the main concepts of business process analysis, mapping and modelling
- Produce business process models at the correct level of detail to aid the analysis, readability and understanding of organisational responsibilities
- Learn the best practice techniques and methods to coherently map, accurately measure and thoroughly analyse business processes and work activities across your organisation
- Suggest process improvements to run your organisation effectively, redesign improved processes, and deliver appropriate process and task documentation
- Assess the potential reaction to changes in processes and manage these within your organisation
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
Provider: Informa Middle East
Informa Middle East
Informa Middle East offers a broad selection of open courses and in house training programmes, covering the key professional areas: Finance and Investment, IT and telecommunications, HR, Business Administration, Health & Safety and Marketing. Informa Middle East is part of...
Request information - obligation free
Contact information for Informa Middle East
Find out more about this Certificate in Business Process Management & Improvement course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.