Certificate in Measuring, Monitoring & Improving Customer ExperienceInforma Middle East
This course features discussions, case studies and exercises to improve delegates’ understanding of customer experience, measuring and monitoring customer expectations, designing effective questionnaires and other tools to help them stay ahead of their competition.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- Explain how to develop customer-centric culture based on a comprehensive understanding of customer expectations
- Describe customer expectations
- Demonstrate an ability to analyse the gap between customer expectations and customer experience
- Outline a strategy for closing the gaps between customer expectations and customer experience
- Explain how to motivate employees to deliver superior customer service
- Outline a strategy for obtaining regular customer feedback
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
Provider: Informa Middle East
Informa Middle East
Informa Middle East offers a broad selection of open courses and in house training programmes, covering the key professional areas: Finance and Investment, IT and telecommunications, HR, Business Administration, Health & Safety and Marketing. Informa Middle East is part of...
Request information - obligation free
Contact information for Informa Middle East
Find out more about this Certificate in Measuring, Monitoring & Improving Customer Experience course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!