ICA Advanced Certificate in Business Compliance
The ICA Advanced Certificate in Business Compliance has been specifically designed for those working outside financial services.
The need for guidance and training in meeting regulatory requirements extends to many industry sectors including oil and gas, aerospace, pharmaceuticals, telecoms, and manufacturing. This course will enable practitioners working in areas such as these to gain knowledge of the essentials of compliance in a practical business context as well as understand the roles of both the compliance function and compliance professionals. The Advanced Certificate will develop the compliance/risk management knowledge and skills of individuals and thereby help to enhance the overall reputation and performance of their firms.
Benefits of studying with ICA:
- Flexible learning solutions that are suited to you
- Our learner-centric approach means that you will gain relevant practical and academic skills and knowledge that can be used in your current role
- Improve your career options by undertaking a globally recognised qualification that hiring managers look for as part of their hiring criteria
- Many students have stated that they have received a promotion and/or pay rise as a direct result of gaining their qualification
- The qualifications ensure that you are enabled to develop strategies to help manage and prevent risk within your firm, thus making you an invaluable asset within the current climate
Upcoming start dates
18 March, 2024
- Virtual Classroom
1 July, 2024
- Virtual Classroom
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for:
- Compliance employees
- Employees who have compliance responsibilities
- Employees with management responsibility for compliance
- Any person who wishes to learn fundamental compliance principles and how businesses should be compliant
The course is open to anyone who is interested in pursuing a career in compliance in business. The content of the programme requires students to possess:
- Sound educational background
- Good written English skills
How and where can you study?
- 6-month course assessed by a one-hour, question-based exam and one research-based assignment
- A mixture of guided online study and participation in five live sessions:
- Videos covering the latest industry developments and case studies
- Access to the ICA Learning Hub packed with additional insight and resources
- Proactive support throughout the course to help you stay on track
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be awarded the ICA Advanced Certificate in Business Compliance and will be able to use the designation - Adv.Cert(Bus.Comp).
This qualification is awarded in association with Alliance Manchester Business School, the University of Manchester.
Training Course Content
What will you learn?
- The context of compliance and its origins
- Building an effective control framework
- The skills needed to be an effective compliance professional
- Risk management, alert systems and investigations
- Managing financial crime risk
- Creating competitive advantage
How will you be assessed?
- Assessed by a one-hour, question-based exam and one research-based assignment
Average rating 4.5
best quality but with a little lack of support
It has been an excellent experience to study with ICA and I highly recommend to anyone interested on compliance to follow a course with them!!!!!
In order to study for an ICA qualification you will need to become a member of ICA. If you're not currently a member of the ICA, membership will be added to your basket during checkout.
This training course is available as an open public course at the price of £1860 (+ VAT or local taxes if applicable).
This training course is also available as a bespoke in house training course if you have 10 or more Participants.
International Compliance Association
Creating Compliance Leaders The International Compliance Association (ICA) is a professional membership and awarding body. We are the leading global provider of professional, certificated qualifications in anti-money laundering; governance, risk and compliance, KYC and financial crime prevention. These qualifications are...