Annual Conference for Senior Patent Administrators
Newly updated outline programme for 2023 now available – including the new Unitary Patent (UP) and the Unified Patent Court (UPC) which came into full force in June 2023.
The event is very participative, providing plenty of time for open questions and round table discussions with the experts. To maximise the benefit from attending this event, bring your questions along so you can get the answers and solutions you need.
It is also a chance to learn about procedural issues and the practical aspects of the EPO, WIPO and USPTO, and how the Unitary Patent Court coming into operation will impact on you.
At the end of day one you are invited to a drinks reception where you will have the opportunity to network with other delegates, and share your experiences and views on important patent formalities issues.
Why this conference is important for you
- The programme is designed exclusively for you and your colleagues, not for lawyers and attorneys
- In just one event, you will hear information about:
- the EPO, WIPO and USPTO
- latest tips and best practices
- projected changes for the next year so you’re ahead of the game
- latest developments of the UP and UPC and its impact to date
- The expert speakers have first-hand practical experience and knowledge of their areas which they will share with you
A unique networking opportunity
By talking to other delegates you will be able to:
- share your experiences
- find the answers to your questions
- take home solutions to your problems
- build contacts through networking
As a result you will:
- have the most up to date information to enable you to excel in your role
- get to grips with best practice and procedures
- be able to work more efficiently and effectively
- avoid mistakes, saving time and money
Request information - obligation free
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.