Developing High Performance HR Business Partner and Consulting Skills
In the current climate, the role of the HR business partner has become essential in supporting the organisation through complex and changing business landscapes. It is no longer enough to just deliver good transactional services, a much deeper and broader understanding of business is needed. It’s also crucial to have the ability to work alongside all levels of management, with greater self-awareness and the right skill set, to positively influence the organisation at both a strategic and tactical level. This leap demands that you have the right expertise and knowledge to add value to commercial decisions and link HR to the overall business strategy. During this process, HR needs to demonstrate that it can support the business in taking robust decisions and drive change by helping consider the options and optimal solutions.
HR business partners are accountable to their business leaders and this programme is aimed at providing a framework and the skills for HR business partners to equip themselves to operate in a VUCA environment and to feel confident in the contribution they make.
This highly participative two-day programme is a must-attend event for those wanting to further their role and secure their position as an influential part of their business. It provides an opportunity to network with fellow professionals and find solutions and new approaches to the challenges faced in these demanding times.
During this highly experiential two-day programme you will:
- Explore the role of the HR business partner in the context of the organisation and current global challenges
- Practise the application of the principles of good internal consulting skills
- Understand how to support and influence the organisational change agenda
- Identify how the role of business partner adds value to the organisation
- Identify what needs to be done differently to bring the HR business partner role to life
- Map the profile of the HR business partner and identify your personal development actions
Upcoming start dates
17 July, 2024
12 November, 2024
- In Company
Suitability - Who should attend?
Why you should attend
This programme has been specifically designed to improve your skill set and ability to develop the influence HR has on leadership and the broader organisation. It will enable you to implement new initiatives and approaches that leverage people capability and support the business in its overall strategy. These new skills will make you an invaluable asset to the business and allow you to reach your full potential as a high performer.
During the two days you will:
- Learn from case study scenarios that highlight classic organisational challenges
- Practise using new consulting tools and techniques in a low-risk environment
- Develop a strategy and set of actions to enhance your role within the HR function to that of a fully immersed business partner
- Enhance your skills to influence senior colleagues and fellow managers concerning the people challenges around the strategic business agenda
- Increase your understanding of how HR can add value at a commercial level in today’s organisation
- Understand how to drive and support change within your business
- Discuss the challenges faced by HR today
Request information - obligation free
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Reviews by course attendees
Average rating 4.6
Relevant content to me; the presentation was spot on. Katie was engaging, knowledgeable and very pleasant.
Really enjoyed it and found it thought provoking and helpful.
Break-out rooms were useful and a good tool to use during training.