IOSH Managing Safely is an engaging, interactive and practical Health & Safety course. On completing the course and passing the short examination at the end of the course, managers, directors, supervisors, business owners whomever takes this course will be fully up to speed on their responsibilities to themselves their staff, their customers and the public at large.
On successful completion of the course you should be able to :
- Write your companys health and safety policy
- Be able to apply your own management skills and techniques to your health and safety policy and establish a best practice
- Be in a position to develop an effective health and safety strategy and execute and implement it; action plan
- Be able to see, recignise and foresee hazards; carry out rick assessments at the workplace or on new projects; brief staff about any risks
- Be able to set control measures on any risks recognised and defuse
Outcome / Qualification etc.
We're the UK Construction Industry's leading supplier of Site Manager and Site Supervisor Safety Training (SMSTS & SSSTS). We also provide training for IOSH (Institution of Occupational Safety & Health) across the UK, and run courses in our Training Centres up...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!