Emotional Intelligence Masterclass
Emotional Intelligence (also known as “EI’ or “EQ”) is a well established set of competencies that contribute significantly to performance, engagement and success. The importance of “EQ” compared to “IQ” increases the further up the management ladder you are and the more people you have to communicate with. Why? Because as the change of pace speeds up and old certainties start to fade, people begin to realise that the antiquated command-and-control style of leadership, communicating, and selling wasn’t cutting it. The heart is more important than the head when it comes to motivating people and connecting with customers.
Suitability - Who should attend?
If you are involved in Leadership, Management, Sales, Education, Training, running a business or just communicating with the people around you then you are using Emotional Intelligence and should attend this workshop.
Training Course Content
You will learn all about yourself, the bits you are aware of and some that you may not be aware of. You will know what matters to you, your drivers and what makes you tick. You will learn how to manage emotions in any given situation and that you have a choice in how you respond to others. Building better rapport with others is key and we take time to look at this during the workshop.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the key traits of Emotional Intelligence
- Identify your key Emotional Intelligence skills
- Develop your rapport with individuals
- Read non-verbal language more effectively
- Understand and respect the difference in others
- Be able to manage relationships more effectively
- Understand your triggers and how your emotions change in various situations
- Learn some of the history of Emotional Intelligence and the basic brain science
- Know your positive triggers, what motivates you