Certified Credit Risk Professional - a 5-day Course by LEORON
This 5-day Certified Credit Risk Professional course offers participants a closer look at issues in the following areas:
- Credit Risk & Same Banking
- Causality and Application
- Basel II and Basel III
- Counterparty Risk
- Concentration & Shocks
Suitability - Who should attend?
The Certified Credit Risk Professional course is suitable for:
- Business Continuity Staff
- Regulatory reporting teams
- Heads of credit risk
- Credit risk directors
- Credit risk managers
- Credit risk specialists/professionals
- Heads of risk / risk managers
- Business continuity
- Risk managers as well as risk modelers who have to quantify credit risk as part of their daily duties.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon successful completion of this course, candidates will receive a CCRP Credit Risk Professional Certificate.
Training Course Content
The training content for this course is divided into multiple sessions:
Session 1 - Introduction Credit Risk
- Complete dentition of credit risk.
- Types of functions in the bank that are impacted by credit risk
and how they are impacted.
- A sample list of credit related products (from loans to insurance)
and the differences between credit, portfolio concentration risk.
- A quick look at the issues with default adjusted funding lines
and why credit risk poses issues both on risk weight assets
and funding mechanisms banks use.
Session 2 - A Look at the Credit Crisis
- A review of the lead up to the credit crisis and what banks
were doing wrong to bring on the crisis.
- A look at the impacts from the credit crisis to local markets
such as UAE, Oman, Asia and the knock on effects in Europe.
- Understand the regulatory and bank wide failings.
- Looking forward, what economic conditions are going to
present problems for lenders.
- Understand the implications of new regulation such as Basel III at a top level.
Session 3 - Discounted Cash Flow
- Front to back explanation on DCF and how to value cash flows.
- Learn about premiums, beta values, discount rates and how they are calculated.
- Look at a working example of DCF for a simple loan.
Session 4 - Free Cash Firm & Serviceability
- Understand FCFF and FCFE and they can be estimated.
- Learn about the J-Curve and debt forms of leverage and the implications of a steep J-Curve.
- What are the implications of a stressed and non stressed cash flow.
- Discuss the types of stresses a business may face and how they can be potentially modelled.
Session 5 - Key Ratios of Success
- Look at Dupont ratios and how they are calculated.
- Learn how specic ratios (50 to 60) show dierent aspects of credit worthiness.
- Calculate different ratios for a separate businesses and to identify the most risky borrower.
- Understand how ratios can be banded and stratified for pre-emptive credit modelling.
Session 6 - EBIT Multiples & Business Valuation
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
The Partners for Quality Award recognizes an Employer providing support to an individual where there was a significant benefit to the Division or Society. LEORON institute was granted the prestigious award for their continued promotion of Organizational Excellence through training courses that are directly related to quality improvement techniques and methodologies they provide while promoting the values and mission of ASQ Quality Management Division.
Provider: LEORON Professional Development Institute
Built upon the strong experience in the manufacturing sector, which its founders developed in Sweden during the 90’s global expansion, LEORON evolved into the dominant training institute that offers a comprehensive set of training and development solutions. All across the...
Request information - obligation free
Find out more about this Certified Credit Risk Professional course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
LEORON Institute is accredited by ANSI as, ANSI-Accredited Certificate Issuer.
1,200 GBP-3,629 GBP