Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Communication Skills Training - In-House CoursesLive And Learn Consultancy
Communication Skills Training at Work - (In-House)
This 1 day Communication Skills Course provides your team with a powerful insight into how effective communication works. Learn how to engage with your customers or communicate with fellow employees in the workplace more successfully.
An essential part of becoming an effective communicator is understanding the power of body language. This course will show you how to read people and how to apply your own body language skills to communicate more effectively. You will learn how to convey your message clearly, concisely, and assertively whilst gaining the ability to listen to others.
- Discover x4 powerful communication styles and their impact.
- Develop the power of body language and the art of building rapport.
- Communicate confidently with customers or fellow work colleagues.
- Gain effective listening skills and key response techniques.
- Communicate effectively with introverted & extroverted people.
- Learn to become a good communicator.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Our in-house Communication Skills in the Workplace Course is ideal for;
- All employees at work
- Front line staff
- Team Leaders
- Senior Managers
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Following our 1-day Communication Skills Training Course, your staff will learn to;
- Explain the communication basics
- List methods of communication and their benefits
- Demonstrate effective communication
- Identify factors which contribute to effective communication
- List barriers to effective communication
- Identify the power of body language.
- Become a better communicator.
- Develop powerful social skills.
- Communicate better with passive or aggressive people.
- Anyone seeking to make a great first impression.
- Engage better with customers or fellow colleagues.
We deliver powerful soft skills training courses anywhere across the UK. Over 75% of clients returned for training and development. Training can be adapted to your industry. Provide training to small, medium & large companies. Passionate trainers who are motivated...
Find out more about this Communication Skills Training - In-House Courses course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!