Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Data Science for Decision MakingLondon School of Economics and Political Science
Data Science for Decision Making - 5-day Executive Education course
This interactive executive short course provides a comprehensive survey of the core vocabulary and methods of data science, data analytics, and machine learning.The focus of this course is on examples of good and bad data science, with real-world applications from government, business, and law. By the end of the course, students will be familiar with the concepts of data science and will have learned how to evaluate quantitative evidence and how to design new studies using big data and data scientific tools.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Students are expected to have:
- fluency in English
- an undergraduate degree
- an absolute minimum of 2 years’ professional experience
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- A comprehensive top-level understanding of the core concepts and methods of data science, including data management, data analysis, machine learning, and statistical learning.
- The ability to evaluate evidence from statistical learning and data science, in order to make informed decisions.
- A thorough awareness of the core issues in designing new data scientific studies.
- Practical and applied knowledge of the core material through applications drawn from business, government, and law, including at least one presentation from a practitioner in one or more of these areas.
Fees for this course are £5,795.
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
In this short film, members of the Executive Education Courses share their views on their programmes.
LSE - Providing Innovative Education to Professionals & Organisations
The London School of Economics and Political Science, commonly known as LSE, is one of the world's leading social science institutions, offering a broad range of undergraduate, graduate and executive courses spanning the full spectrum of subjects included in this diverse field, from...
Find out more about this Data Science for Decision Making course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.