Introduction to ISO 28000 - Supply Chain and Maritime Security
This one-day course helps supply chain security professionals interpret the requirements and purpose of ISO 28000 and how it might be adopted into their organisation.
Upcoming start dates
Enquire for more information
- In Company
- United Kingdom
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who should attend?
Attend this course if you want to know more about security management systems and your organisation wants to enhance its supply chain security and implement ISO 28000.
Training Course Content
What you will learn
- The background to the development of ISO 28000
- The purpose, intent and broad requirements of ISO 28000
- How the ISO 28000 series of standards relates to other ISO management system standards, including ISO 28007
- The nature of threats, risks and hazards within supply chains and how these relate to your organisation
- How security risks are assessed
- How ISO 28000 might be adopted in your sector and organisation.
By bringing together unrivalled expertise in certification, brand assurance, food safety, cybersecurity, inspection and training, we’ve become a leading global assurance provider. We’re proud of our heritage, but it’s who we are today that really matters, because that’s what shapes...