ISO 28000 Auditor / Lead Auditor - Supply Chain and Maritime Security
This five-day course from LRQA enables you to audit security management systems (SMS) to ISO 28000, outlining roles & responsibilities, how to plan and execute audits and report on the findings.
Upcoming start dates
Enquire for more information
- In Company
- United Kingdom
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who should attend?
Attend this course if your organisation requires you to conduct second and third-party audits against the standard requirements in ISO 28000 or you want to become a qualified lead auditor in security management systems and add ISO 28000 to your management systems portfolio.
To attend this training course, you will need to have a good knowledge and understanding of ISO 28000 & supply chains, plus have experience in auditing.
Training Course Content
What you will learn
- The background to ISO 28000 and related security management schemes
- The purpose, intent and key requirements of ISO 28000 and links to other security management schemes, such as ISO 28007 the maritime security standard
- The roles and responsibilities of SMS auditor and lead auditor
- How to identify security threats and apply effective risk assessment procedures
- The regulatory threats of SMS
- How to plan and execute SMS audits
- How to report audit findings against SMS requirements
- What corrective action is and who is responsible for taking action.
By bringing together unrivalled expertise in certification, brand assurance, food safety, cybersecurity, inspection and training, we’ve become a leading global assurance provider. We’re proud of our heritage, but it’s who we are today that really matters, because that’s what shapes...