Creating Winning Teams: Experiential Team BuildingMobile Team Challenge
Creating Winning Teams - Experiential Team Building In-House Training Workshop
Distinct from other team building workshops, this programme explores team dynamics, team psychology, shared visions and goals and Belbin models to tap into each team's full potential.
The workshop uses Experiential Learning techniques to let participants live their new skills as they acquire them. All course materials follows the scheme of "The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teams," inspired by Patrick Lencioni's "The 5 Dysfunctions of a Team" and Dr. Stephen Covey's "The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People." As participants engage in a variety of activities, they will have the opportunity to:
- Strengthen relationships
- Build trust
- Build professional rapport
- Enhance honesty and respect
- Explore effective team communication
- Create a shared team vision and objectives
- Practice Breakthrough Strategic Thinking.
The price of this 1-day CPD Accredited Workshop is £895.00 + VAT for 12 Delegates
We also offer this workshop as a CPD accredited, 90 minute online coaching session via Zoom or Teams from £25 + VAT per session
Suitability - Who should attend?
This in-house workshop is suitable for teams from organisations of all sizes and from all industries. It is universally an excellent tool for developing team bonds and increasing the collective performance of a team.
Training Course Content
This training course is delivered according to the needs and requirements of each team or organisation. It will cover the following subject areas, as per "The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teams" syllabus.
Habit One – “Be Proactive!”
- What is a Team?
- The 5 Dysfunctions of a Team – Lencioni
- Assessing the functionality of our Team
- Understanding Team Dynamics
- There’s Leadership, Followership and there’s…CONFLICT!
- Experiential Activity: Trust Vee / Trust Me
Habit Two – “Begin with the end in mind”
- Creating “buy-in” through Shared Visions using Appreciative Inquiry
- Increasing the level of Accountability in our Team
- Collaborative Working across Teams and Organisations
- Experiential Activity: Shared Visions and Buy-In
Habit Three – “Put First things First”
- Creating optimised efficiency through prioritisation
- The “important and urgent” analysis of what we do in our Team
- Where do most successful teams spend their time?
Habit Four – “Think Win-Win”
- Overcoming the Fear of Conflict on our Team
- Embracing Conflict in the Team
- Conflict Resolution and Management within Teams
- Experiential Activity: Levitation Challenge
Habit Five – “Seek First to Understand – then be Understood”
- Analysing Communication Styles in Teams
- Increasing our awareness of Personality Types: Myers Briggs Profile Mapping
- Using Neuro-Linguistic Programming to improve Communications
- Transactional Analysis
- DeBono’s Six Hats
- Listening and Communicating Skills
- Experiential Activity: Teeter Totter Bridge
Habit Six – “Synergise”
- The Roles People Play in Team – Belbin
- Motivating and Energising Techniques
- Experiential Activity: Belbin Profiling
- Experiential Activity: Big Foot and Matrix Walk
Habit Seven– “Sharpen the Saw”
- Maintaining Peak Performance
- Recognising and applying the “Stress Busters”
- Overcoming Frustration and Conflict emotionally
- Experiential Activity: Operation Transfer
- Experiential Activity: Personal Bio-Rhythm Profiling with HeartMath Software as used by the Ryder Cup team
The cost of this in-house training workshop will vary depending on the number of participants and various other variables. The likely cost of this workshop for a group of up to 15 participants is £895 (1-day workshop) or £1,450 (2-day workshop which includes Myers Briggs or Emotional Intelligence Team Profilings).
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
Why Mobile Team Challenge?
Mobile Team Challenge (MTC) is a dynamic and portable learning solution that provides accelerated and experiential learning to professionals, teams, corporations and the public sector. Learning programmes from Mobile Team Challenge apply the latest in interactive learning to teach delegates’...
Average rating 5Based on 2 reviews
Find out more about this Creating Winning Teams: Experiential Team Building course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Corporate Training for Teams