This course is an introduction to the basic principles of nutrition; an overview of the basic building blocks of what, when and how to eat effectively to improve wellness, fitness and health. Learn about key aspects of health, nutrition, exercise and stress to help prevent fatigue, mood swings and aches and pains becoming part of your everyday life.
By the end of the course you will be able to
- Be able to explain the Government approved basics of a healthy diet
- Be able to explain how & why the food plate may help with dietary choices (or not)
- Gain an understanding of reading food labels
- Gain a basic understanding of macro nutrients
- Learn the basics of weight control theory.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Please check entry requirements on application
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Morley College London is one of the UK’s leading centres for adult education. The College is located 7 minutes’ walk from Waterloo station. Founded in 1889, Morley has a distinguished history in music and the visual arts. Today we offer...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!