Practical Analysis of Agrochemical Formulation Techniques and Processes
Formulation of agrochemicals is key to maximising the potential, longevity and revenues of the active ingredients. Agrochemicals are essential to the agricultural sector as they ensure farmers achieve healthy crop yields but there are many different types of formulation available on the market. As a professional working in formulation it is vital to understand the formulation types, how they are developed and manufactured, the regulations that govern them and green formulations.
Designed for professionals seeking to advance their formulation career, this unique online course will provide you with a detailed insight into key formulation types such as EC, EW, SC, WH, OD and seed treatment formulations. You will also explore the science behind bioavailability. Once completed you will have a deep understanding of each formulation type - you will assess the benefits and negatives, how each formulation is developed and examine the key ingredients in each. You will also learn how each type is manufactured and understand their key physico-chemical properties.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course will be of interest to professionals desiring to improve their knowledge of agrochemical formulations, from departments such as:
- Scale up
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- Understand the benefits and drawbacks, development and manufacturing process of EC and EW, WG, SC and OD formulations
- Comprehend key physico-chemical characteristics of all formulation types
- Review recent patent applications
- Consider steps involved in transferring active ingredients from tank to target
- Examine use of adjuvants in formulations
- Gain insight into opportunities, constraints, benefits and technologies of controlled release of active ingredients
- Learn about key players and products in seed treatments
Training Course Content
- Module 1: EC / EW formulations
- Module 2: SC formulations
- Module 3: WG formulations
- Module 4: OD formulations
- Module 5: Bioavailability of active ingredients
- Module 6: Controlled release of active ingredients in crop protection
- Module 7: Seed treatment and seed coating
Why choose PTI
On average, delegates of their online academies said:
Quality of content:
85% had applied content during the course to their role
PTI - Pharmaceutical Training International - Training for the Pharma Industry
PTI is the global leader in professional education for the pharmaceutical industry, delivering a broad course portfolio that covers the industry spectrum: R&D, Clinical Development, Generics, Bio-pharmaceuticals, fine Chemicals, Agro-chemicals, Medical Devices, Animal Health, Manufacturing and Regulations. PTI's open courses,...
Find out more about this Practical Analysis of Agrochemical Formulation Techniques and Processes course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!