The Internal Consultant - PTP Training & Marketing - In-house Training
There comes a time when your specialist knowledge as professional doesn't go far enough. Senior management will be looking for you to make the transition to internal consultant and become more active in helping to shape the Organisation. This change requires a new set of skills and the purpose of this course is to help you make the transition.
The Internal Consultant course is available throughout the UK.
CPD Value 5.5 Hours
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- A greater awareness of the strategic issues affecting the Organisation
- An understanding of the implications of change. Greater clarity of the roles and responsibilities of a consultant.
- Ways of analysing the situations you find.
- An awareness of your own style when working with people.
- Skills in handling sensitive situations.
- Tactics for managing conflicts as they arise
PTP: Practical Training for Professionals - leading provider of sales and management training in the UK
PTP - Practical Training for Professionals, have been delivering practical, hands-on training courses to professionals in the UK since 1991. PTP provide training course in several formats: in-house training, on a 1-2-1 basis or as public courses in more venues...
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this The Internal Consultant - In-house Training course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!