ATHE Level 4 Diploma in Management for Travel and TourismSouth London College
The hospitality industry is an exciting field to qualify in. If this is something you would like to pursue, here’s a great opportunity to do so with the ATHE Level 4 Diploma in Management for Travel and Tourism. This is designed to make it possible for learners to realise their academic goals in hotel management. You can now achieve this ATHE Level 4 Diploma without the relevant traditional entry level qualifications. It is an approved progression pathway to study the Degree of your choice. This is the OFQUAL regulated qualification in the UK that is designed to support learners who want to gain an accredited qualification in half the time. It is equivalent to the first year of a degree programme. Qualifying in this Level 4 Diploma lets you progress to a Bachelor Degree in Management for Travel and Tourism and gain exemptions for some units completed.
The ATHE Level 4 Diploma in Management for Travel and Tourism is a recognised certification that will make you a highly valued asset in the hospitality industry. You can demonstrate your expertise in this area and become a competitive force to be reckoned with. The qualification will also increase your earning power and enhance your educational profile.
You will be Eligible for 14 days immediate access to an Accredited Course from South London College.
- Check the suitability of the course compared to your requirement.
- Free 14 day temporary access to Study materials and more.
- You can upgrade temporary access to fully paid access at the end of or before 14 days.
- Complete your qualification and upgrade your skills to advance your career
- No Commitment. No Credit Card required for the 14 Days access.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- You must be over the age of 18
- GCE Advanced Level profile with achievement in 2 or more subjects
- 5 GSCEs at Grade C and above
- Other related level 3 subjects
- ATHE Level 3 Diplomas
- Other equivalent international qualifications
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon the successful completion of this course, learners will be awarded the Certificate for ATHE Level 4 Diploma in Management for Travel and Tourism.
ATHE is a global awarding organisation regulated by Ofqual and other UK and international regulators. ATHE offers a wide portfolio of vocationally orientated and internationally recognised qualifications which include business and management, law, computing and healthcare. ATHE qualifications are approved as progression pathways to relevant Bachelor’s and Master’s Top Up degrees by a number of UK and international Universities, providing significant tertiary education opportunities for learners.
Training Course Content
- The Travel and Tourism Sector [A/601/1740]
- Communication Skills [L/503/7071]
- People in Organisations [T/503/7078 ]
- Customer Relationship Management
Mandatory Units: 3
- The Travel and Tourism Sector : Credits 15 / GLH 90
- Communication Skills : Credits 15 / GLH 90
- People in organisations : Credits 15 / GLH 90
- Qualification Number : 600/4718/5
- Total Qualification Time : 600 hours
- Total Guided Learning Hours : 240 hours
- Level : 4
- Credits : 60
Method of Assessment
In order to successfully complete the ATHE Level 4 Diploma in Management for Travel and Tourism, learners must complete 3 mandatory units and 1 optional unit totaling 60 credits.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Progression and Career Path
Once you complete the ATHE Level 4 Diploma in Management for Travel and Tourism, you will gain an accredited qualification that will provide the pathway to enter a Bachelor’s Degree and Top Up Degree programme in the second year in a number of recognised Universities. Learners can progress to the following,
- Entry into a Level 5 ATHE Diploma in Management for Travel and Tourism
- A larger qualification on the same level
- Entry to Bachelor’s Degree Programme Second Year at a higher educational institute and claim exemptions for units completed
- Employment in Middle Manager position
South London College is a well-established Professional online education provider in the United Kingdom and it aims to meet the employment needs of the youth and people in the United Kingdom and other parts of the world. South London College...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Vocational & College Courses
1,700 GBP-2,500 GBP
Vocational & College Courses
1,950 GBP-2,850 GBP