Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Management EssentialsTACK International
Management Essentialsnbsp;- 3 day Training Course
Well trained and competent first line managers are essential in all companies. A large proportion of learning comes from time on the job and experience, but training courses can always add that little extra and speed up development. Leaders who are successful will achieve this by working with, training and inspiring team members to believe in themselves and the team.nbsp;
This course from TACK International will use interactive exercises and a range of practical learning to equip participants with the skills and knowledge that will enable to reach their potential. During the three day course, delegates will have the chance to talk and swap ideas with a wide range of team leaders from all types of background.nbsp;
Suitability - Who should attend?
The course will benefit any team leader, supervisor or manager responsible for leading, directing and motivating others. The course is particularly valuable for newly appointed team leaders or longer serving managers who have not received formal training.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Fulfil the role and responsibility of the first line manager – set objectives and key performance indicators and agree development needs with your team
- Use your managerial authority – get the best results from your people and adapt your style to suit different team members
- Improve your communication skills – develop your ability to listen effectively and express your message clearly and concisely
- Analyse and motivate each member of your team – optimise their performance using an effective assessment questionnaire
- Handle challenging people effectively
- Give feedback – make it constructive so that it both guides and motivates
- Conduct performance improvement interviews – improve performance while strengthening relationships
- Pre-empt potential problems – deal with them before they affect the whole team
Training Course Content
Course content includes:
- What makes a good manager?
- What is your purpose?
- Creating good communication
- Influencing people to achieve results
- Motivating your team
- Team building and team characters
- Problem solving
- Managing internal relationships
- Addressing performance problems
The cost of this course is £1,545 + VAT per participant.
TACK International: World Class Sales, Leadership, Finance and Personal Development training
TACK International is a global training provider offering both open and in-company made to measure training courses that deliver immediate and lasting results to employees and businesses. Our core areas of expertise include: Sales, Leadership and Management, Finance and Personal...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Management Essentials course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!