Management Essentials: In-House Training
Give your managers the skills, techniques and confidence they need to lead effectively.
Leadership roles are absolutely essential to any business. From CEOs and Company Directors to Heads of Department and Line Managers, in order for a business to be successful, any role involving elements of leadership must be filled by highly capable and skilled individuals.
Whether a manager has found themselves in their leadership role ‘by default’, based on technical ability or as a result of their own performance, learning on the job without any kind of formal training or mentorship may only get them so far. This is where Tack TMI’s Management Essentials training can help.
Designed for employees in leadership and management roles of all levels, our Management Essentials training course provides managers with the opportunity to learn the vital skills needed to not only perform well in their role, but also flourish as a leader.
- Positively contribute to achieving the business’ objectives by ensuring your team hits targets and maintains high standards of performance
- Generate a positive working environment in which your team can work productively and form strong professional relationships
- Inspire, motivate and oversee the development of your team
- Implement a systematic framework to aid problem solving and delegation
Suitability - Who should attend?
Tack TMI’s Leadership and Management Essentials training course is designed for any individual working in a leadership role. From Line Managers and Heads of Department to Supervisors and Team Leaders, this course can be especially valuable for those newly appointed managers who may not have ever received any formal leadership training.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
You will leave this management course able to:
- Create realistic goals and key performance indicators (KPIs) within your team in order to monitor development and improve performance
- Use bespoke assessment questionnaires to help analyse, assess and ultimately encourage members of your team to work on their continued performance development
- Conduct regular performance development meetings with your team members to provide constructive feedback
- Adapt your management style accordingly in order to best suit individual team members to ensure strong relationships are built and the best results are delivered
- Express instructions clearly and concisely, while also being able to listen effectively and take on feedback from team members
- Deal with challenging people – both internally and externally – effectively and in a professional manner
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Average rating 4.7
This has been the most useful course I have attended in my career
Excellent 3 days - full of useful tips and advice
I was hoping that this course would bring together the management team and we would all realise that we have different strenghts and we need to pull together to be successful. P...
Contact the provider for more information and pricing details.
Tack TMI UK: Sales Excellence, Customer Experience, Leadership and Management Development, Personal Development, Change and Innovation and Safety Culture - delivered in-person, virtually and digitally. With over 110 years combined experience and expertise, Tack TMI are the global learning and...