AutoCAD Civil 3D Fundamentals
AutoCAD Civil 3D Fundamentals training course is designed for Civil Engineers and Surveyors who want to take advantage of the AutoCAD Civil 3D software’s interactive, dynamic design functionality. The AutoCAD Civil 3D software permits the rapid development of alternatives through its model-based design tools.
You will learn techniques enabling you to organize project data, work with points, create and analyse surfaces, model road corridors, create parcel layouts, perform grading and volume calculation tasks, and layout pipe networks
Suitability - Who should attend?
AutoCAD Civil Fundamentals course is suitable for Civil Engineers and Surveyors.
Learners must have experience of using AutoCAD software, sound understanding and knowledge of civil engineering field and its terminology.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Autodesk Certificate of Completion
In AutoCAD Civil 3D software course; key topics covered are
- Learn the AutoCAD Civil 3D user interface
- Create and edit parcels and print parcel reports
- Create points and point groups and work with survey figures
- Create, edit, view, and analyse surfaces
- Create and edit alignments
- Create data shortcuts
- Create sites, profiles, and cross-sections
- Create assemblies, corridors, and intersections
- Create grading solutions
- Create gravity fed and pressure pipe networks
- Perform quantity takeoff and volume calculations
- Use plan production tools to create plan and profile sheets
The cost of this course is 480 GBP + VAT
TCS CAD & BIM Solutions Limited
TCS CAD specialises in providing CAD, AEC and BIM Design Software Solutions, Large-Format Printing, Scanning and Copying equipment to Engineering, Architecture, Construction sector and to Graphic industries, as well as to Govt. Public Sector and Utilities. TCS CAD provides and...
Find out more about this AutoCAD Civil 3D Fundamentals course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!