AutoCAD Civil 3DSquareOne Training
AutoCAD Civil 3D
After completion you will be able to:
- Create, edit and analyse surfaces.
- Create parcels, parcel segment labels, and parcel tables.
- Create a site, create and edit alignments, and create professional cross sections.
- Create assemblies and corridors, calculate corridor volumes.
- Detail your model using call our and drafting views.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who should attend?
Civil enginners, land planner, surveyors, drafters and anyone creating support documents for work, or land planning and development.
Training Course Content
Working with Point Data
- Use point data to create a site plan that is physically and legally accurate
- Organise your point data to make it easier to work through design changes
- Create a continuous surface that you can use to display contours and elevations accurately
- Increase the accuracy of elevation calculations
- Surface analysis – watersheds, slopes, and elevations
- Cut and Fill – review site volume calculations based on the terrain model
- Create a 3D representation of your data
- Create a parcel to represent any feature with closed boundaries
- Use styles to control the display of parcels
- Add and modify parcel labels
- Create an industry-standard parcel report
Overview of Pipe Networks
- Design and present the flow of a utility system
- Create an alignment from network parts and draw parts in profile
- Create a dynamic pipe table
Storm and Sanitary Analysis
- Determine where water and wastewater will go on your site model
- Evaluate the performance of a detention pond in a storm event
- Transform a 2D schematic into a 3D site model by adding a directional surface to elevations
- Save time by creating grading standards
- Create and edit alignments
- Use profiles to view elevation data along a horizontal profile
- Represent a proposed surface along an alignment
- View cross sections of elevations along surfaces
- Create, view and manipulate a 3D model of a path for traffic
- Incorporate road features into your design, such as lanes, sideslopes, ditches and curbs
- Create a corridor surface to calculate how much soil needs to be moved, how much concrete and asphalt is needed
- Please refer to our AutoCAD Civil 3D Advanced Workshops data sheet for additional topics such as roundabout design, junction design, quantity take-offs, survey tools, standards, project management, visualisations and animations, integration with Revit, integration with Micro Drainage, bridge modelling, rail track layout and more.
Why choose SquareOne Training
25 years' experience of delivering quality IT Training Services
All trainers Certified Microsoft Office Trainer (MOS) or higher
Public and in-house training throughout the UK
For information on pricing for this open/scheduled course, please give us a call on 0151 650 6907.
This course can also be delivered in-house and tailored to meet the particular requirements of your organisation.
SquareOne Training is an internationally renowned IT Training company who create inspiring, motivational and cost effective training services which bring about tangible improvements in productivity. They specialise in providing classroom courses, Microsoft upgrade training, IT consultancy and large-scale rollout support...
Find out more about this AutoCAD Civil 3D course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Read about SquareOne's global projects in New Hardware and Software Refresh and Microsoft Lync/Skype Rollout.
Open / Scheduled
Corporate Training for Teams
Open / Scheduled