This course is recommended for learners who are aiming to meet university entry requirements for GCSE or are preparing to apply for the Access course. Functional Skills Qualifications in Maths is accredited by City and Guilds and accepted and recognised as a GCSE Equivalent Qualification by Universities, Colleges and Employers.
Why should I choose this course?
The Learning Station is an authority for online courses, providing one of the most affordable and best quality training in the UK. This course is available from Level 1 through to Level 2; these qualifications cover everything from the very basics to the more advanced skills. They are supported by a variety of assessment options depending on the specific qualification taken and are designed to reflect the various needs of learners. This course is delivered online, which means you can study from the comfort of your own home as and when it suits you. It also includes the exam so there are no extra payments.
What you will get:
- We have thousands of successful learners
- All our qualifications are Fully Accredited and Nationally Recognised
- Our courses are specifically designed to ensure fast progression
- Simple to use e-learning and distance learning courses
- You can expect a high-quality service at an affordable rate
- Experienced & Responsive Online Tutor/Assessor
- On-Site Internal Quality Assurance & Moderator
- Technical Support 09:00 – 18:00 Mon-Fri
A Level 1 qualification is equivalent to GCSE grade D-G level. A Level 2 qualification is equivalent to GCSE grade A*-C level. You can choose to do the final exam at the level of your choice.
Learners will have access to this course for up to 12 months from the date of joining. There is no time limit to complete the course during this period.
The Functional Skills Maths course can be completed over 8 weeks studying part-time, or earlier depending on your available time and how quickly you can absorb the information.
How will you be assessed?
To obtain the Functional Skills Qualification you will need to undertake an online or paper-based exam when you complete the units.
The course content includes:
- Working with numbers (adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing)
- Common measures (money, time, length, weight, capacity)
- Fractions, decimals, percentages and ratios
- Shape and space, reading charts, tables and graphs.
How do you get started?
Once purchased, you’re all set to get learning. You will automatically get log in details and will be able to start enrolment immediately after.
Taking on a new learning endeavour can be daunting. We’re here with you every step of the way. Call us on .
Suitability - Who should attend?
There are no formal entry requirements
Outcome / Qualification etc.
The Learning Station
The Learning Station is a fully accredited and regulated training provider and delivers education and work-based training programmes to include apprenticeships and traineeships to learners aged 16+ on a nationwide scale. We operate from a training centre in Haringey, North...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!