Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Stakeholder ManagementAcudemy Ltd
Stakeholder Management Training - Acudemy Ltd
Influencing and persuading all of the internal and external stakeholders – vendors, outsourcing providers, customers and colleagues – in any process are essential elements of managing continuous improvement. Securing the buy-in of individuals where you don’t have direct authority can support a drive for operational excellence.
This 2 day course delivers great tools and techniques to help you to achieve the best outcomes whilst building and managing excellent business relationships.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Managing stakeholder expectations is a crucial part of project management, as effectively managing the needs of all interested parties is vital.
This project management course is for individuals who manage large or complex projects and have to manage stakeholder expectations at the same time. It will teach you how to manage stakeholders in a clear, effective manner.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Acudemy Certificate of Completion Attendance Continuous Personal Development (CPD)
Training Course Content
The course highlights are:
- Analysis models and tools
- Who to influence?
- Creating your own stakeholder mapping model
What makes them tick?
- Considerations from stakeholder mapping
- Use of position, knowledge or personal power
- Identify your own preferences
- How are different types influenced?
- How to influence others
- Road map to successful influencing
- Different types of influencing strategies
- Push and pull type behaviours
- Tools, skills and behaviours of effective influencing
- Communication preferences
- Managing conversations with stakeholders
- Selecting communication methodologies to get your messages across
Acudemy provides recognised and bespoke training within specialised fields of Finance and Management. Our offering has been specifically designed to help individuals achieve their educational and career goals. We currently offer classroom based learning which serves the London area with...
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!