Key Account Management: In-House Training
Retain valuable clients, build loyalty and grow revenues through exceptional account management.
Competent key account management is essential to any B2B business. Did you know that, according to The Pareto principle, it is likely that 80% of the sales your B2B business makes come from just 20% of your clients? Subsequently, the clients who make up this 20% will tend to be those with the potential to generate the greatest return on their investment, making these clients your key accounts. With this in mind, it is in your business’ best interest to pay particular attention to these key clients, ensuring that a strong relationship is built and nurtured in order to retain and grow these accounts, and, ultimately, drive higher revenues.
Naturally, the best way to protect your business’ prosperity is by not only retaining your key clients, but also strengthening these relationships and growing the amount of business you do with them. In order to do this, highly skilled Key Account Managers are essential. Acting as the main point of contact for key clients, effective Key Account Managers will understand their client’s goals, communicate seamlessly with their own colleagues and the client themselves and generally build a strong rapport with everyone involved. Only through ensuring that those responsible for account management receive the correct training and upskilling will your business be able to effectively and consistently retain key clients and increase revenues. This is where Tack TMI’s Key Account Management course comes in.
- Bring organisation and consistency to all aspects of your key account planning with the help of our Tack Account Planner
- Develop skills to help you identify your client’s true needs, priorities and goals and how to communicate the strategies to help achieve them
- Learn behavioural profiling techniques to help further your understanding of how different individuals work and how to adapt bespoke account management styles for different clients based on these profiles
Suitability - Who should attend?
Tack TMI’s Key Account Management training courses are designed for those who have some experience of account management and want to develop their skills when it comes to addressing customer’s priorities and goals, managing expectations, communicating with key clients effectively and upselling solutions and consultancy.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
You will leave this course able to:
- Construct and implement bespoke strategic selling approaches designed to ensure key accounts are won, retained and grown through the application of the Tack Account Planner
- Implement Tack TMI’s ‘Client Centred Selling’ model designed to help you plan and successfully apply your strategy
- Properly evaluate the organisational structure, communication platforms and decision making process used by key client/prospect clients
- Analyse your own strengths and weaknesses and see yourself through the eyes of your clients to improve key account relationships
- Fully understand different personality and management types of your client’s key stakeholders and how to adapt your own account management style to best deal with them accordingly
- Identify your key client’s true needs, wants, priorities and business goals using Tack TMI’s powerful and intelligent FIND® investigation model
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Average rating 4.8
Another fantastic course with Maria. This has really made me think and look at your accounts in a different way.
Slow first day but the second day was really good as we could link all the content that we were taught together. The regular use of examples in the real world help a lot as we c...
Contact the provider for more information and pricing details.
Tack TMI UK: Sales Excellence, Customer Experience, Leadership and Management Development, Personal Development, Change and Innovation and Safety Culture - delivered in-person, virtually and digitally. With over 110 years combined experience and expertise, Tack TMI are the global learning and...