Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Coaching and Facilitating SkillsBest Foot Forward Training
1-day Public Course or In-house Training
This comprehensive Coaching and Facilitation programme will equip you with a clear framework and practical strategies to coach and mentor your team members. Learn how to develop confident and professional team members who can serve your team with success.
This course will train you in the subtleties between coaching and mentoring and provides you with numerous tools and techniques to utilise in pursuit of professional development objectives. This 1-day training is conducted by experienced coaches at BFFT will show you how to:
- Determine the facilitation and coaching role and use the best approach to achieve it
- Utilise facilitation styles that are best suited to your team
- Further develop your information gathering and listening skills
- Monitor group dynamics, to manage several learning styles at once
- Approach coaching creatively and with innovation
- Prevent, spot or address with conflicts in a professional manner
Suitability - Who should attend?
This training course is suitable for managers looking to develop team members' confidence, effectiveness and collaboration internally.
Training Course Content
This 1-day training programme will train participants in the following key coaching and facilitating skills:
- Define facilitation and coaching
- Analyse the management process
- Gathering relevant information
- Motivating and engaging people
- Intervening and improving the decision making process
- Objection handling and managing behaviours
This course is available as an open-course in London as well as in house training.
For groups of 3 or more participants, Best Foot Forward Training can offer a cost-effective in house training solution, and deliver it anywhere in the UK.
The cost of this course is £895 +VAT*
*Additional fees may apply to organisations located outside London.
Best Foot Forward Training - Personal Effectiveness, Communication, Management and PA/Administrator Courses.
Best Foot Forward Training Ltd specialise in personal development, management skills and business administration training and courses for individuals and organisations across all industry sectors. While founded quite recently in 2010 the trainers involved have a wealth of knowledge and experience....
Find out more about this Coaching and Facilitating Skills course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
Best Foot Forward Training guarantees that you get a threefold return on investment. How? Top end performers in your team will continue to be committed, staff stay motivated and productive, increasing your bottom line.
Best Foot Forward provides bespoke learning solutions to suit your staﬀ and realise your objectives.