2-day In-House Training by Best Foot Forward Training
Create leaders in your organisation with this two-day in-house training. Participants will get the opportunity to hone their understanding of team leadership and the management processes. Key areas of the course are developing excellent communication and relationship building skills to motivate and develop the team. Participants will learn about the best ways to manage individuals, promote professional practical interaction and how to draw the team together as effectively as possible.
The overarching goal of the course is to use key theories of management and look at what skills to cultivate in order to excel in the role, teaching when to give responsibility and when to get more involved. Over two days, participants will learn what the team needs from their manager, how to provide that whilst motivating and finding time to get their own work done.
Each attendee will leave the course with an understanding of the way they might naturally manage, analyse their strengths and development areas and to leave the course with practical tools and a strategy for the development of both themselves and their team members.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course can be tailored to your organisation and is ideal for managers or team leaders looking for strategies to optimise their team.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Participants will leave the course equipped to:
- Outline the main responsibilities of a manager
- Articulate the role of leadership in management
- Act as a leader to both individuals and teams
- Work productively within the organisation
- Utilise appropriate management styles
- Create effective methods for raising staff and team motivation
- Describe the need for performance management and staff development
- Deliver positive and developmental feedback effectively
- Recognise the need for self-management
- Manage your time effectively to enable you to manage others
Training Course Content
The schedule for the course is as follows:
- Welcome, domestics, programme aims and personal objectives.
- What is a manager, what are the expectations
- Leadership and management
- Building a team
- Delegating tasks effectively
- Performance management and development
- Self management and self analysis
- Assertiveness and conflict management
- Self management – Time and stress
- Improving clarity of communication.
- Managing expectations and delivering results.
- Formulate an action plan to improve our communication, management style and professionalism.
Enquire for in-house rates and available dates.
The program runs over two days with each day to run from 9.30 – 5pm (approximately) with lunch, a mid-morning and mid-afternoon break.
Best Foot Forward Training - Personal Effectiveness, Communication, Management and PA/Administrator Courses.
Best Foot Forward Training Ltd specialise in personal development, management skills and business administration training and courses for individuals and organisations across all industry sectors. While founded quite recently in 2010 the trainers involved have a wealth of knowledge and experience....
Average rating 5Based on 1 reviews
Find out more about this Managing and Leading Teams Effectively In-house Training course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Best Foot Forward provides bespoke learning solutions to suit your staﬀ and realise your objectives.
Best Foot Forward Training guarantees that you get a threefold return on investment. How? Top end performers in your team will continue to be committed, staff stay motivated and productive, increasing your bottom line.