Essential Sales SkillsBOC - Global Events & Training Group
Essential Sales Skills
Essential Sales Skills - 1 week Course
This intensive course provided by BOC is designed to teach delegates good selling practices and give them a solid understanding of the processes they need to be successful. This week long course will help enhance participants' ability in selling through covering basic concepts and essential selling techniques in order for them, if needed, to make changes to their selling methods and achieve visible improvements to their performance through a structured and proven teaching method. It is perfect for new sellers or even those who have been selling previously and would like a recap to refresh their skills in order to further their career.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to demonstrate:
- Techniques for effective activity planning and management of their time & territory
- A clear understanding of the Sales Process
- Techniques for Approaching the Customer and Building, as well as Maintaining, Customer Relationships
- Effective communication skills, questioning & listening techniques and how to successfully identify customer’s need & meet those needs
- Confidence in generating sales within their own work situations
- Successful Closing & Negotiation Skills, used in negotiation to a satisfactory closeTechniques for overcoming common customer objections and winning the sale
- Key Selling Skills, using the techniques covered during the course
Suitability - Who should attend?
This Essential Sales Skills course will be beneficial for anyone who is new to sales or for existing sales people who have either not received any formal training or are in need of a refresher course.
Training Course Content
What is Selling?
- Understanding the sales process
- Sales pipelines
Essential Selling Skills
- Developing your sales skills
- The importance of effective questioning and listening in sales
- Techniques to successfully identify customer’s needs and match those needs
Time management skills
- Why communication goes wrong
- Getting communications across
- Personal communication style questionnaire
Sales appointments and meetings
- Structuring the sale
- Effective sales presentation techniques
- Advancing the sale – measuring progress in the sale
Building rapport and establishing relationships
Effective closing and negotiation techniques
Objection handling skills
Dealing with difficult selling situations
Understanding buyer behaviour
How to create value
How to obtain commitment to secure a sale
- Overcoming sales resistance and handling objections effectively
The cost of this course is £2990 plus VAT per participant.
Provider: BOC - Global Events & Training Group
BOC - Global Events & Training Group: Training for Ambitious Professionals Worldwide
Based in London, BOC is an international event organiser and corporate training provider dedicated to helping organisations carve out the market space or "blue ocean" they need to overcome the competition and reach their goals. With a commitment to a...
Request information - obligation free
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Essential Sales Skills course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.