Accountancy and Taxation Professional Level 7 ApprenticeshipBPP Professional Education
Accountancy and Taxation Professional Level 7 Apprenticeship
Our Level 7 accounting and tax apprenticeship will build on the success of our existing programme and provide you with a comprehensive approach to developing reflective practice and digital literacy. We will ensure that you are developing not only the skills required of your profession today, but knowledge to help you develop the skills of the future.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Set by individual employers and the institutes, but typically includes:
- A-Levels or equivalent
You must be employed in a role relevant to this programme to be eligible to apply.
This apprenticeship is geared towards new and aspiring finance professionals.The overriding goal of our accounting programmes is to enable successful careers and add value to employers. One element of the programme focuses on technical knowledge that is required to function as an accountant – concepts such as financial reporting standards, financial analysis and strategy must be understood and applied, and these are assessed through institute exams. But they are only part of your development. Having a successful career, especially as a professional, means a commitment to a continual process of learning and development.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
A key benefit of the programme is that it will develop your ability to reflect and manage your personal development, including your ability to use technology. This involves working through individual skills and behaviours, which have been identified by employers as key to the success of accountants. The skills and behaviours activities and End Point Assessment achievement will validate your development. Combined with technical skills, achieving these will equip you in the best possible way for a successful career.
What will you learn?
- How to reflect on your own development and make improvements
- What it means to be digitally literate
- Professional judgement and risk assessment/management
- How to use data analysis for problem solving and decision making
- Key business objectives and measurements of success
- The preparation, analysis and interpretation of an organisation’s financial information
- Strategic decision using financial analysis and project appraisal
- How to evaluate information quickly and draw accurate conclusions
- Understanding the legal and ethical impact of emerging areas of importance to the profession, including use of data and artificial intelligence
- How to manage your professional development and personal wellbeing in a digital age.
Skills and Behaviours
- Building Relationships
- Business Insight
- Ethics and Integrity
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Adding Value
- Continuous Improvement
- Professional Scepticism.
Training Course Content
- Understanding digital literacy and managing your professional development using digital tools
- Fundamentals of data analysis
- Ethical issues raised by artificial intelligence and use of data
- Use of social media and online collaboration tools
Course delivery details
Duration of the course is 24, 30 or 36 months (dependent on prior experience).
A career as an accountancy or tax professional can be diverse and challenging. Your apprenticeship and professional qualification will be recognised and accepted around the world, providing you with the extensive skills and knowledge to work in both industry and private practice.
- Chartered Accountant
- Financial Accountant
- Management Accountant
- Tax Accountant
- Tax Adviser
- Tax Specialist
- External/Internal Auditor
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
BPP Professional Education - Accountancy, Tax, Financial Services, Law & Insolvency Courses
BPP Professional Education is one of the specialist examination-based and professional development training arm of the BPP Group, Europe's biggest professional education and publishing provider with 2,000 staff members across 40 countries and over 30,000 students per year. BPP Professional Education...
Find out more about this Accountancy and Taxation Professional Level 7 Apprenticeship course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Apprenticeship training for companies