This four-day course will provide attendees with a clear understanding of how to prepare accounts. It is a highly recommended course for anyone who requires a sound understanding of accounting – including non-financial managers and executives, budget holders, those interested in setting up their own business, accounts personnel and support staff using accounts in their workplace.
No background knowledge of finance or business is assumed. A practical approach is taken with numerous examples being used to illustrate the key concepts. Attendees are given ample opportunity to put what they have learned into practice throughout the course.
What will you learn?
- The language of business and the terminology used by accountants
- How finance works and how it impacts on what they do
- How financial statements are prepared, from double entry book keeping to the trial balance and period-end adjustments
- How to prepare a balance sheet and profit and loss account and how to interpret these primary financial statements
- The difference between profitability and cash flow
Upcoming start dates
11 December, 2023
17 June, 2024
- Self-Paced Online
10 December, 2024
Suitability - Who should attend?
Training Course Content
This course is eligible for 25% discount for dates starting before 1st September 2020. For more information, please contact us with the form below!