A one-day update on key areas and issues, this course will provide a quick and convenient briefing on developments in financial reporting, tax, and management accounting plus other relevant topics.
Who is this for?
This course would be of benefit to accountants and financial managers looking to refresh and update their skills and knowledge by discussing the most relevant accounting topics of the day.
What will you learn?
Topics will include, as relevant:
- Financial Reporting - Any updates or topical application of financial reporting standards
- Tax - Gain an overview of recent taxation developments
- Management accounting – Any updates or topical application with latest relevant management accounting topics
- Other appropriate updates such as digital skills or management skills as relevant
Programme OutlineIn order to keep the programme relevant, the full outline will be announced approximately six weeks before each course date9.30am: Session 1
11.00am: Tea/Coffee break11.15am: Session 2
5.00pm: Close of day
Upcoming start dates
6 June, 2024
21 November, 2024
Suitability - Who should attend?
All accountants and financial managers looking to refresh their skills and knowledge.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
What you can gain
- Learn about the latest changes to financial reporting standards.
- Gain an overview of recent taxation developments.
- Update yourself with current hot management accounting topics.
- Refresh your communication and influencing skills.