Today’s business environment isn’t focused on 9-to-5, lifelong, static positions like it was decades ago. Our world is constantly shifting and evolving, meaning that businesses (and workers) must evolve with it. As a result of this shift, consultants have more opportunities than ever before. This eLearning course will show you how to build a business as a consultant.
What Will Students Learn?
- Define the term “consultants” and explain their role in today’s business world
- Identify consulting opportunities
- Create a business strategy that includes a business plan, budget, marketing plan, fee structure, and resources
- Use social media and networking skills to grow your consulting business
- Protect your work with contracts
- Identify ways to stay on top of trends and changes
What Topics are Covered?
- What It’s All About
- Business Building Blocks
- Crunching the Numbers
- Planning Your Business
- Test Driving
- Creating a Sales and Marketing Strategy
- Getting the Work Done
We currently offer different delivery methods, eLearning, distance learning and instructor led onsite courses for up to 15 participants.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Churchill Square Training & Development Ltd
Churchill Square Training & Development is a leading UK based global training and development provider. With over 185 different courses available, we offer a wide variety of training options available to suit your organisation or individual training needs. All of...
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Building a Consulting Business course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!