Most companies spend huge amounts of time and money designing, construction, outfitting, transporting, and setting up their trade show booth. This course aims to have you understand some of the basic skills that would allow you to get the most out of your trade show experience. The workshop will start by looking at who attends trade shows and why they are there. It will explore a number of things that should be done before the show even starts, including setting trade show goals, understanding your company, and developing good trade show introductions. It will then look at trade show etiquette and skills emphasizing active listening, body language and questioning. A special emphasis will be placed on conducting prospecting. The training course will end with an exploration of the follow-up necessary after the show.
This course will highlight basic skills that should allow you to generate more leads, prospects and especially qualified prospects at your next trade show.
What Will Students Learn?
- Understand the types of people that attend trade shows
- Develop trade show goals, which are S.M.A.R.T.
- Know what your company does in order to work successfully in the trade show booth
- Realize the importance of good conversation from the opening lines of introduction to the closing of the conversation, hopefully with a potential sale.
- Develop a variety of introductions that could be used
- Understand the importance of good booth behavior including Active Listening, Body Language, and Questioning
- Conduct prospecting activities at a trade show, including First Contact, Qualification, Determining Needs, and Closing the Deal
- Develop and conduct follow-up activities with leads, prospects, and qualified prospects after the trade show
What Topics are Covered?
- Lay of the Land
- Setting Trade Show Goals
- Before the Trade Show
- During the Trade Show
- After the Show
Suitability - Who should attend?
No requirements for this course
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Churchill Square Training & Development Ltd
Churchill Square Training & Development is a leading UK based global training and development provider. With over 185 different courses available, we offer a wide variety of training options available to suit your organisation or individual training needs. All of...
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Trade Shows: Getting the Most Out of Your Trade Show Experience course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!