Train the Trainer (In-House)
Anyone who has a new responsibility to train others or who has some experience and wishes to update and enhance their skills to deliver engaging interactive training to encourage change and improvement.
Upcoming start dates
Enquire for more information
- Virtual Classroom
Outcome / Qualification etc.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Use adult learning styles and how they impact on the design and delivery of training programmes
- Employ good strategies for writing effective training courses and sessions
- Recognise the characteristics of effective trainers and use them to deliver great learning experiences
- Exhibit confidence in your ability to develop effective training programmes and events
Training Course Content
Introduction & Workshop Objectives
- Today' programme
- What you would like to achieve
How Adults Learn
- The four learning styles
- How to incorporate each into the training environment
- Accelerated learning what is it why is it relevant to trainers
- Setting and writing SMART objectives
- Considering the building blocks to achieve them
- What activity will help the learner absorb key information
- The importance of timings for each building block
Making Training Sessions Come Alive
- Visual aids and activities to help consolidate and absorb learning
- The choices we have
- The ‘dos and don’ts’ of each
Preparing For Your Training Session
- The chance to plan a training session using the guidelines and tips given so far
- Individual help and guidance from the trainer Practical Training Session
- The opportunity to train others during a 10 minute session
- Evaluating the session to measure its effectiveness
Conclusion, recap of key learning points and putting it into action
Why choose GBC Learning & Development
Established in 1994 and still learning!
Trusted by 400 world-wide
Save! Bring a Buddy Half Price
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Average rating 5
This course give me more confidene to train the trainee. Got more knowledge about how to become a good trainer.
It was a good presentation and the trainer was approachable.
Course Price: £360 + VAT
GBC Learning & Development – Invest for High Performing People
Practical yet inspiring topics, comprehensive content, and passionate trainers. Tap into the expertise of our trainers who have a wealth of experience in business, coupled with an understanding of how people learn and put their learning into practice in the...