Colours for DesigningGlobal Edulink
Colours for Designing
LEARN HOW TO CREATE PROFESSIONALLY PRESENTED COLOUR DESIGN SOLUTIONS FOR A RANGE OF CLIENTS
What is Colour Design?
Colour Design is about understanding the psychology of colour and the application of colour to wide-ranging environments. This knowledge be applied to commercial or residential design projects, corporate marketing and branding, colour development for product ranges, and product design.
So how can I become a Colour Designer?
One of the world’s leading online training providers, Global Edulink, provides the answer. When you study our Colours for Designing course, you first gain the fundamentals of colour and design. Then you will build on this foundation to develop extensive knowledge and skills in applying colour to provide impact. You will also look at which colours make up the colour wheel and chart and how these colours can be applied in design. The technicalities are also considered, with a focus on warm versus cool colours. Effective use of colour is also important – which colours work well together in which settings, and which do not. You will also learn what different colours mean. Finally, distinct roles are highlighted (make-up artist, personal stylist, and event planner), and how these professionals use colour to fantastic effect in their work.
This course truly removes the mystery from colour theory and shows artists and non-artists alike how to confidently choose, apply, and modify palettes of eye-catching hues. The training provides clear advice on how to create colour schemes based on current trends and the tastes of different target audiences. You are also shown how colour can attract attention and affect mood and meaning.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is it for?
- Those new to, or already work within, a profession where colour and its use within design is paramount.
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. Having a sound academic background would be an advantage.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- Learners should be ages 17 or over to undertake the qualification.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded a Certificate in Colours for Designing.
Training Course Content
- MODULE 1- INFLUENCE WITH CREATIVE USE OF COLOUR
- MODULE 2- UNDERSTANDING COLOURS
- MODULE 3- COLOUR DIMENSIONS – HUE, VALUE AND CHROMA
- MODULE 4- CLASSIFICATIONS FOR UNDERTONES
- MODULE 5- HOW TO USE COLOUR COMBINATIONS
- MODULE 6- DEFINITIONS OF COLOURS
- MODULE 7- HANDLING COLOURS AS A MAKE-UP ARTIST, HAIR STYLIST OR NAIL
- MODULE 8- IDENTIFYING PERSONALIZE TONES
- MODULE 9- HOW TO USE COLOURS AS A STYLIST OR PERSONAL SHOPPER
- MODULE 10- HOW TO USE COLOURS AS AN EVENT PLANNER
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying TOTUM Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
This certificate is sure to enhance your chances of landing a high paying job position in an industry of your choice. You can also use this certificate to win certain job incentives over the others and to radically progress in your career. Few of the job positions this course will benefit in, along with the average UK salary per annum,
- Make-Up Artist, Theoretical and Performance – £21,405 per annum
- Painter and Decorator – £20,964 per annum
- Interior Designer – £24,926 per annum
- Fashion Designer – £25,292 per annum
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global EduLink, located at the heart of London, is a pioneer in online education for UK learners and other learners across the globe. With over 224,000 happy learners, Global EduLink makes sure that your requirements are met by proving you...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!