First Aid at Work
Knowing how to handle an emergency situation is extremely important and necessary for everyone. This First Aid at Work course is useful for anyone working in any type of organisation, so you can understand what to do when someone is injured at work. Learn the fundamentals and gain practical knowledge of First Aid, the acts and regulations which govern it, who to call in an emergency situation, what to do when someone is burnt, the recovery position and resuscitation. As you can see, this course is comprehensive and covers the most important aspects of First Aid at work.
Who is it for:
This course is for anyone who would like to learn more about First Aid and what to do in an emergency situation or if someone is injured.
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
01. Definitions of First Aid
02. Overview of Acts and Regulations
03. In an Emergency Who Do I Call?
04. What Do You Do When Someone's Burnt Themselves
05. What To Do When Someone's Fainted
06. What To Do When Someone's Wounded Themselves
07. What To Do When Someone's Bleeding
08. What To Do When Someone's Having a Stroke
09. The Recovery Position
10. Understanding Resuscitation
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple-choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in First Aid at Work.
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global EduLink, located at the heart of London, is a pioneer in online education for UK learners and other learners across the globe. With over 224,000 happy learners, Global EduLink makes sure that your requirements are met by proving you...
Find out more about this First Aid at Work course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Corporate Training for Teams