Mobile Photography Training Course - Accredited by CPDGlobal Edulink
Mobile Photography Training
Global Edulink’s Mobile Photography Training Course teaches you the basic principles of photography, as well as new and exciting photographic techniques that you can apply to the use of your mobile device, compact (point and shoot), or DSLR cameras.
As a leading UK training provider, we want to boost your career prospects by providing a course which will teach you how to capture those spur-of-the-moment snapshots, well-thought-out compositions, or candid photographic moments with your mobile camera, especially when it’s impractical to carry around a large camera with you. You can then share those images with … well, just about anyone. It’s the most widely used camera in history and is technically-advanced and so can produce awesome, compelling pictures – but only when it’s in capable hands.
Techniques such as diptychs and triptychs are brilliant tools for photographic storytelling. They combine two or three images or viewpoints which can be from the same place or polar opposites, to show contrasting ideas to better tell the story.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is it for?
- Budding experts in mobile photography.
- Those keen to learn about advancement in modern digital technology.
- People looking to develop their creative flair.
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. However, prior photography experience would be an advantage.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Mobile Photography.
Training Course Content
- Introduction to mobile photography
- Controlling focus and exposure
- Exploring add-on lenses
- Simple double exposure effects
- Diptychs, triptychs, and mirrored images
- Adding lens flare and lighting effects
- Viewing and editing camera phone metadata
- Creative uses for burst mode
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
This course allows you to become a:
- Social Media Marketing Specialist
- Brand Management
- Freelance Photographer
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global EduLink, located at the heart of London, is a pioneer in online education for UK learners and other learners across the globe. With over 224,000 happy learners, Global EduLink makes sure that your requirements are met by proving you...
Find out more about this Mobile Photography Training Course - Accredited by CPD course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!