Professional Hotel Receptionist Training
This course is run by an experienced tutor (Gregory) who has worked in some leading hotel chains over last 15 years. Gregory has built this course based on his own experiences within the hospitality industry. His goal is to ensure you gain all the essential skills to work in the hospitality industry, and have a fantastic learning experience during the course.
- Understand the role of a Hotel Receptionist from a professional
- Get a full breakdown of the duties of a Hotel Receptionist
- Learn what it takes to become a Hotel Receptionist
What will I study?
- Check in / check out
- Telephone etiquette
- Being prepared and ready
- Complaints handling
- Critical situations
- Power of words
- Hotel jargon
- Data protection and security
- Overbooked hotel and booking out guest
- Financial indexes
- What is a hotel manager looking for?
This one day intensive course includes:
- Learn from an expert Tutor
- Receive extra course material
- Accredited Certificate on successful completion
- Free access to the online version of the course
- Study Manual
- Free refreshments and Wi-Fi
What will I learn?
- The fundamentals of the hospitality industry
- Everything you need to know about the role of a Hotel Receptionist
- How to behave and present yourself
- How to manage guests (even VIP guests) in a professional way
- How to make a booking
- How to check guests in
- How to check guests out
- How to manage calls to reception
- How to stay ahead and be prepared
- How to handle complaints
- How to handle emergency or difficult situations
- How to use language to your advantage
- How to understand hotel jargon
- What to do if you’ve overbooked
- The fundamentals of financial indexes
- How to boost your CV and impress in a job interview
- What Opera PMS is and the pros of using it
What qualification will I gain?
You will receive an accredited Professional Hotel Receptionist Training certificate upon successful completion of the course.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Professional Hotel Receptionist Training course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!