Advanced Customer Service for the Tourism, Leisure and Hospitality Industry
An inspirational and interactive course that teaches advanced customer service skills that create a pro-active customer focus within your team.
CPD Value 5.5 Hours
Upcoming start dates
13 December, 2023
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- Understand the key elements of outstanding customer service.
- Recognise the huge role of product knowledge in advanced customer service skills and how to utilise this to your customers delight.
Training Course Content
- 9.30-10.00: Coffee and Intro. What makes customer service amazing?
- 10.00-10.30: The essentials of advanced customer service and how to deliver them in the leisure industry.
- 10.30-11.15: Product knowledge. The backbone of amazing customer service.
- 11.15-11.30: Coffee break
- 11.30-12.15: Don’t ignore your competitors. Stay ahead of the game and how to implement it.
- 12.15-12.45: Advanced communication skills. The WOW factor.
- 12.45-13.45: Lunch
- 13.45-14.45: Inspiring our colleagues and employer. How can we get everyone involved? Case studies. Let’s do it their way.
- 14.45-15.45: Sales is everyone’s business in customer service.
- 15.45-16.45: Complaint handling strategies. How to get customer feedback that makes the difference.
- Finish. Now let’s do it! Action Plan.
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Fee includes all course materials, Participant packs, certification and lunch
PTP: Practical Training for Professionals - leading provider of sales and management training in the UK
PTP - Practical Training for Professionals, have been delivering practical, hands-on training courses to professionals in the UK since 1991. PTP provide training course in several formats: in-house training, on a 1-2-1 basis or as public courses in more venues...