Hemsley Fraser - Leading Transformation around the Globe
Hemsley Fraser has been helping to transform organisations and individuals for over 25 years - Inspiring learners in over 90 countries worldwide. At the heart of their approach is the goal of making working life better.
Hemsley Fraser has operations in the UK, USA and Germany and learning and development programmes that are delivered around the globe. Using their ‘excite, engage & embed’ approach, they ensure that their digital, blended and face-to-face training programmes truly engage learners and make a difference to the businesses. Their core library of on/demand digital assets and expert-led content, enables organisations to quickly pick and mix custom blended solutions.
Whether it's creating a blended learning solution that provides immediate relevance and application to job, on-demand solutions that put learning at the client’s fingertips, or developing experiential learning offerings that drive team bonds, Hemsley Fraser is motivated to push boundaries. Their innovation and constant need to look for new and better ways of doing things is central to their approach and impacts all of their learning and development services.
Hemsley Fraser offers the following services:
- Company solutions - mix & match multi-modal learning content, consulting & learner engagement services to help lift business performance
- Training courses – choose from over 300 expert-led or on/demand programs to meet immediate training needs
- Managed learning services - outsource services that deliver efficiency, savings & a better learning experience
They specialise in the following topics:
- Management & leadership
- Personal effectiveness
- Team effectiveness
- Project management
- HR, learning & development
- PA, secretary & administrator
- Purchasing & supply chain
Request information to find out what they can do for your organisation.
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Portfolio of over 250 training courses
Network of over 5,000 L&D professionals
Dedicated online learning hub
Why choose Hemsley Fraser
- Small group sizes & expert trainers
Small group sizes allow a high level of interaction and support. We use only the best trainers that that facilitate inspiring, interactive and fun classes.
- A personalised & supported experience
Enjoy funky décor, large screens, modern AV and Wi-Fi at our London training suite. Full of personality, it's the ultimate environment for learning and inspiration.
- Great content & digital resources
We use our own tried and tested training content and leading edge digital resources, that are accessible long after the course.
- A wealth of experience & support
Courses include follow-up contact with the trainer, tips for using the learning in your day-to-day work and advice about how to further your development.
Awards & Accreditations
We have achieved professional recognition and status as Registered Education Providers and corporate members for the following professional institutions:
- Chartered Management Institute
- Association for Project Management
- MSP® Programme Management
- M_o_R® Management of Risk
- LPI Accredited Provider
- Better Business Cases™
- Cyber Essentials Award - Tier 1 Certification
- Investors in People Silver Award
- TAP Accreditation®
- Training Industry Top 20 Worldwide Outsourcing Provider
To request information from Hemsley Fraser, please fill out the following details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!