Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
An Introduction to Human ResourcesHemsley Fraser
An Introduction to Human Resources
An Introduction to Human Resources - 2-Day Training Course
Through this two-day course from Hemsley Fraser participants will gain a thorough introduction to HR, with a strong focus on the impact of legislation - such as the Equality Act 2010. The course is both practical and intensive, designed to provide a broad overview of HR issues and prepare participants for a successful career in the field.
Key course takeaways include:
- Understanding HR responsibilities
- Planning for staff needs
- Recruiting the right staff
- Handling sensitive issues - including ethical issues, termination, redundancy, sickness, TUPE
- HR best practices and how to apply them
- Participating in performance management and appraisals
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for new and aspiring HR professionals, and those who have- or are taking on HR responsibilities in their role.
Training Course Content
Course content includes:
- HR - The Role and Responsibilities
- HR Best Practice - An Overview
- Employment Law
- Legal Responsibilities of the Employer
- Discipline, Redundancy, Dismissal and Absence Management
- Personal Development
The cost of this course is £969 + VAT per participant.
Hemsley Fraser can also deliver this course in-house, tailoring the content to meet your organisation's needs.
Provider: Hemsley Fraser
Hemsley Fraser - Leading Transformation around the Globe
Hemsley Fraser has been helping to transform organisations and individuals for over 25 years - Inspiring learners in over 90 countries worldwide. At the heart of their approach is the goal of making working life better. Hemsley Fraser has operations...