Be at Your Best: An Introduction to Neuro-Linguistic ProgrammingHemsley Fraser
Be at Your Best: An Introduction to Neuro-Linguistic Programming
Take your business relations and interpersonal skills to a new level with this exciting Introduction to Neuro Linguistic Programming course.
The intensive two-day course introduces you to Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP), the study of human excellence, and how you can become a better communicator by adopting NLP methods and patterns. By applying the principles of NLP you can learn to influence productivity, develop strong business connections and build successful teams.
Key course takeaways include:
- How to apply NLP skills and techniques to cultivate a cohesive team spirit
- Establishing instant rapport with others
- Creating motivational outcomes
- Building self-confidence in challenging situations
- Being more creative when solving problems and facing conflict
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for individuals looking for a solid introduction to NLP and how to apply it to their role to achieve better results. The programme is especially useful for supervisors and managers looking to utilise the benefits of NLP for their teams.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
You will accrue 14 Continuous Professional Development (CPD) points.
Training Course Content
Course content includes:
- Understanding NLP - 'The Science of Human Excellence'
- Creating Rapport and Relationships
- Learning to Appreciate Personal Differences
- Power in the Spoken Word
- Create the Habit of Focusing on Motivational Outcomes
- Build Confidence and Develop Positive Behaviours
- A Framework for Leadership
- Techniques to Achieve Excellent Results with Individuals and Teams
- Personal Development
The cost of this course is £1,129 + VAT per participant.
Hemsley Fraser can also deliver this course in-house. Tailoring the content to meet your organisation’s needs. Please get in touch for a quote.
Provider: Hemsley Fraser
Hemsley Fraser – Be Ready For Tomorrow
Hemsley Fraser create, deliver and execute learning experiences to drive higher levels of engagement. From our roots as a UK training company, we’ve empowered talent for three decades, evolving our business into a global, award-winning provider. Experts in our field,...
Request information - obligation free
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Contact information for Hemsley Fraser
Reviews by course attendees
Average rating 5Based on 1 reviews
Find out more about this Be at Your Best: An Introduction to Neuro-Linguistic Programming course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!