Be at Your Best: An Introduction to Neuro-Linguistic ProgrammingHemsley Fraser
Be at Your Best: An Introduction to Neuro-Linguistic Programming
Take your business relations and interpersonal skills to a new level with this exciting two-day course.
The intensive course introduces you to Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP), the study of human excellence, and how you can become a better communicator by adopting NLP methods and patterns. By applying the principles of NLP you can learn to influence productivity, develop strong business connections and build successful teams.
We will also explore the structure and function of the human brain, and the links between NLP and research in the field of neuroscience.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for individuals looking for a solid introduction to NLP and how to apply it to their role to achieve better results. The programme is especially useful for supervisors and managers looking to utilise the benefits of NLP for their teams.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
By the end of this course you will be able to:-
- Identify the basic structure and functions of the human brain
- Apply some simple tools and techniques to harness the power of the mind
- Appreciate the fundamentals of NLP and the links with neuroscience
- Read and understand people - including yourself - more effectively
- Build an appropriate level of rapport with everyone you meet
- Develop your ability to communicate with and influence others, and uncover new ways to resolve conflict and problems
- Manage your own state effectively and maintain self-confidence when required
- Learn to create motivational outcomes and overcome barriers to success
- Use a simple yet powerful technique to develop your creativity
You will accrue 14 Continuous Professional Development (CPD) points.
Training Course Content
Course content includes:-
- Our Amazing Brain
- Understanding NLP – the Science of Human Excellence
- Understanding Self and Others
- Rapport and Influence
- Outcome-Focused Thinking
- The Power of Language
- Strategies for Creativity
The cost of this course is £1,129 + VAT per participant.
Hemsley Fraser can also deliver this course in-house. Tailoring the content to meet your organisation’s needs. Please get in touch for a quote.
Provider: Hemsley Fraser
Hemsley Fraser – Be Ready For Tomorrow
Hemsley Fraser create, deliver and execute learning experiences to drive higher levels of engagement. From our roots as a UK training company, we’ve empowered talent for three decades, evolving our business into a global, award-winning provider. Experts in our field,...
Request information - obligation free
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Reviews by course attendees
Average rating 5Based on 1 reviews
Find out more about this Be at Your Best: An Introduction to Neuro-Linguistic Programming course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!