Delivering Excellence in Customer Service via Email and on the Telephone
Customer Service Excellence Using Telephone, Email and Social Media
Deliver a unique customer experience that enhances long-term loyalty via email, telephone and social media with this programme designed for the customer service professional.
The one-day course is highly interactive and adopts the latest learning techniques. Participants will learn better ways to respond to emails, social media and new telephone skills.
Participants will learn to:
- Recognise the specific skills and behaviours needed to deliver excellent service via email, telephone and social media.
- Deal with customer dissatisfaction with confidence.
- Make effective use of a template of best practice for telephone and electronic communication which projects the brand image of your company.
- Respond to customers in the most timely and effective way by choosing the most appropriate communication tool.
- Use questioning techniques effectively in both verbal and written communication to determine the root cause of customer issues and to obtain relevant information.
- Apply effective listening techniques when on the telephone and when using social media and email.
- Negotiate and arrive at “win-win” solutions and communicate these with confidence via telephone as well as electronically.
- Manage customer expectations assertively both over the telephone and in written communication.
- Work towards achieving a SMART action plan developed during the day.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for anyone who needs to interact with internal or external customers frequently via telephone and email. It is also applicable for those responsible for responding to issues and complaints using social media.
For maximum benefit, participants will be asked to bring two emails with them: one they believe to be a very good one, and one they think could have been better. They will be used as part of the workshop activities to develop best practice templates for future use.
Training Course Content
Course content includes:
- What is Excellence?
- Managing your Emotional Response
- Questioning Techniques
- Listening to Customers
- Asking for What you want/Saying No Effectively
- Handling Customer Dissatisfaction Effectively
The cost of this course is £649 + VAT per delegate.
Multiple booking discounts are available.
Hemsley Fraser can also deliver this course in-house, tailoring the content to meet your organisation’s needs. Please get in touch for a quote.
Provider: Hemsley Fraser
Hemsley Fraser - Leading Transformation around the Globe
Hemsley Fraser has been helping to transform organisations and individuals for over 25 years - Inspiring learners in over 90 countries worldwide. At the heart of their approach is the goal of making working life better. Hemsley Fraser has operations...
Request information - obligation free
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Delivering Excellence in Customer Service via Email and on the Telephone course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!